Target 4D is a Cinema 4D R14 and higher plug-in designed to place (move or copy) selected objects onto the geometry surface of other scene objects. This tool is absolutely suitable for interior and exterior architectural use and will save you a lot of time.
- Place or copy objects onto any surface.
- Quickly switch between active objects using hot keys.
- Use advanced copy modes: random, along the line, on the grid.
- Interactive interface for quickly changing the brush size and grid shape.
- Use Bounding Box option to detect the dimensions of the geometry and place object correctly.
- Snapping. Quickly place objects to the center of the polygon, faces or vertices.
- Flexible settings help you cope with various situations: inversion of normals, selected polygons, etc.
Fast and easy
Just click on the surface and the plug-in will move or copy the object to the right place!
New awesome tool
Now the daily work ceases to be routine! Target 4D will save you from having to accurately adjust objects to each other constantly switching between different views and projections.
Advanced copy capabilities
Target 4D v1.1. Features and enhacements
- NEW: Cinema 4D R19-20 compatibility.
- NEW: Automatic axis direction detection based on polygon normal and camera position.
- NEW: Auto orientation – (+Y,-Y,-Z). Target 4D detects surface normal angle and automatically choose relevant orientation. Best for using to place objects on vertical and horizontal surfaces like a floor, walls and ceiling.
- NEW: New Quick Options Menu on pressing Escape button. Easy to selecting between active objects and placing modes. No need to back to main options window for changing some parameters.
- NEW: Referenced Layer option. Now you can apply layer to copies getted from the copied object.
- Fixed: Crash after using interactive options.
- Enchanced: Speed improvement of detecting objects Bounding Box.
- Enchanced: Speed improvement of detecting Instance object surface.
- Other bugs fixes and improvements.
See the full overview of plug-in features
Check out full plug-in online user manual.