In this version of the rig for creating splines with arched segments, a huge number of new options have appeared.
Now the rig allows not only creating a spline, but also conveniently animating it, adding geometry, etc.
Full new features list:
- New settings for spline properties: length, offset, color, material, number of points, etc.
- Geometry. Now the rig in place of the arch allows you to immediately create a Sweep Nurbs object.
- Tip and tail. Objects that are attached to the start and tail of the spline.
- Target object. Destination, where the arch ends. Can be animated using MoGraph effectors.
- All animation tracks of each of the reference null objects can be sequenced – the Time offset parameter on the python tag.
- The resulting splines can be ‘baked’ into separate objects for export to other packages or for other purposes – the Bake Arc Spline parameter on the python tag.
Required Cinema 4D R16 Studio and higher.
Cinema 4D XPresso Rig to create arch segment splines with a large number of options.
ArcSplineRig allows you to create spline, animate it, add geometry, etc.
You may find this Cinema 4D plugins useful 🤓👉